Thursday, January 24, 2008

First Thaw of Spring - Necklace


Ok Ok these little beauties have been sitting here for months and months staring at me saying umm HELLOOO..can you do something with me now. Well, finally I decided what I wanted to do with them after trying about 1000 different things with them and taking them apart and putting something new together and so on over, and over again, till finally the final and last time I actually decided that I loved it and that was it.

These are simply stunning aquamarine nuggets, pairing them up with gorgeous kyanite smooth oval nuggets, I hand-crafted charms consisting of crystal and crystal AB genuine swarovski crystals. The focal point of this gorgeous necklace is a 99.9 fine silver 39mm Karen Hill Tribe flower pendant complemented with two smaller flower pendants and fine silver square accents and assorted leaf charms, all Karen Hill tribe.

To match the beauty of this necklace, I topped it off with an 11mm sterling silver trigger clasp. This necklace measures 18 inches long and can be adjusted to meet your requirements. Just convo me.

This necklace comes from my Decadence collection which is my Luxe line of jewelry. All Decadence designs feature only top-quality beads and stones, and are only available as one-of-a-kind works. Perfect for the special night, an anniversary, a special affair, promotions, whatever that special occasion might be.

All shipping in my decadence collection is free with purchase.

1 comment:

Missrie said...

The flower pendants are beautiful! Stunning piece!